Melbourne to Namibia 2018 Fundraising Challenge
2018 Fundraising Challenge
Ride a Bike for 110 kms. Raise funds to support our work.
Spread the message of social goodness and win prizes!!
Bicycles for Humanity’s major charity event for 2018 is back and we’re aiming even higher this year. We need your help to make it a success.
Rewards and prizes for each individual registration on achieving a minimum of $110 funds raised.
- Knog lock + entry draw to win a new bike
Top Fundraiser Prize:
- Win a place on the Intrepid Cycle Bali 8 day Trip. Flight Included* – Intrepid Trip details
Like, Follow and Post the Challenge
Like our B4H Melbourne Facebook page to stay updated with the fundraising challenge.
Follow our B4H Melbourne Instagram account to see pictures from our latest events and challenges.
Join our Strava Club Event Bike Ride:
- Ride 110km over the month on March – anytime, anywhere!
- Raise $110, receive a Knog gift and go into the draw to win a bike
- Be the top fundraiser and win an Intrepid Cycling trip to Bali (Inc flights from Aussie capital city)
All funds help send pre-loved bikes to change lives in African communities,
empowering disadvantaged people and communities where a little help, the simple access to a bicycle, brings about real change and opportunity.
Create your own personal or team challenge, either by distance or time to achieve the ride.
Join our B4H Melbourne Strava Club and post your rides!
Our Strava Club’s Latest Stats
Our Strava Club’s Latest Rides
Donate to B4H Melbourne
Help us get from Melbourne to Namibia by donating directly to the Bicycles for Humanity Melbourne Chapter now via your preferred method below:
1. Donate via Direct Bank Transfer
Name: Bicycles For Humanity, Melbourne, Australia
3. Donate via PayPal
Cycle Namibia Trip 2018
Reserve your spot for the upcoming Cycle Namibia Trip 2018 with Intrepid.
Limited places left and only $1 deposit to secure your spot needed by end March 2018.